Sunday 10 August 2014

Not So Lil Flower Anymore...

Assalamualaikum..hi everyone..=)

This would be my first ever blog post. ya ya I know I am so late cause this is already 2014 and I just started on it. Well, better late than never right. All of the sudden I have the urge to write. I haven't been writing for such a long time. I used to love reading novels and collect them when I was in high school but not anymore. I used to write a poem, collect pretty quotes and put them in my diary, cut and paste pictures/poems/quotes that I really liked in my scrap book. I used to do all of these...but not anymore.. These were so many years ago..Now I am 28 years old, a wife, a mother and a teacher. I have changed.. a lot..

Back when I was studying in university, my boyfriend (who is right now my husband) and I liked to give each others pet names. We would actually change our pet names for each other every week according to different situations and all (love birds haha!) and automatically changed the profile name in our hand phones (I put his real name when I was mad at him). I called him prince charming, mr.panda, sunshine and cuppycake. And he would call me princess and my sayang. Why do I have only 2 pet names??brr.. 

He loved (yup, past tense) to give me cards and gifts. Made me go ga-ga all over him when he gave me those things. He is so good with flowery words and writing poems and letters you know. I could see that he was so into me when I read those letters and cards. Usually, I would get 'my princess' or 'my sayang' at the bottom of the letters/cards but on this one find day he changed my name...to..Lil Flower...

I think he gave me this name because in his eyes I am so small, fragile and soft. Just like that little flower. Reminiscing the good old days makes me realized that each one of us will change. I am no longer a lil flower anymore. I have changed. My size is changing (haha!) and I am a lot tougher than I used to be. So, these explain my title above.=)

There are so many things that I would like to share in this blog. Since I'm so into fashion, food and friends I will try to write more often on these areas. But maybe a lil bit about my loved ones..=)

Till we meet again. Toodles..


As salam..

2 comments: